HAPPY KIDS INTERNATIONAL NURSERY AND KINDERGARTEN aims to synthesize the best practices from a range of national educational systems, balanced by its own unique multicultural experience to create a day care and learning environment of excellence for children in the age range 1,5–7 years.
To create this environment our aims include the following:
- To deliver a well balanced international curriculum which is being continually developed and improved in harmony with the cultural beliefs of the host country and multinational community.
- To develop motivated well rounded and culturally rich students.
- To focus individual care and attention to the stage of readiness of each child so that they can achieve personal success by learning through play.
- To create an environment where qualified experienced staff can develop themselves and continously give their best performance in the classroom.
- To encourage parent participation in the life of the kindergarten.
Develop in children the knowledge skills attitudes and concepts in key learning areas. Provide learning experiences that are appropriate to a child’s age, learning readiness, stage of development and level of maturity.
Foster a warm, caring and safe learning environment that stimulates curiosity fairness and respect for others.
Develop each child’s ability to effectively communicate in the language of instruction (English) while respecting the importance of the child’s home language. Involve inform and instruct parents in all aspects of their child’s education.
Our kindergarten philosophy and curriculum reflects, recognises and values the culture of our host country and our multicultural community.
International education should serve international understanding and cooperation providing strategies for meeting each child’s individual needs through play.
We must help children to appreciate each child’s individuality, while developing their ability to work and play together.
We strongly believe that teachers and parents are partners in their child’s education.