Happy Kids Art Club
with Ms. Ildikó, every Monday between 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
The Art Club is recommended for children above 4 years old.
DOES YOUR CHILD ENJOY CRAFTS?
Get them to create something crazy and exciting, be inspired by a great artist, learn to draw something they have never tried before, use their hands to craft a gift, and simply make our world more colourful and wonderful!
EVERY CLASS IS DIFFERENT AND ALWAYS FUN!
Each term, children will experience using a wide range of art materials and learn new techniques. From watercolours to pastels and mixed media, they will be inspired to develop their creativity, stimulate their mind and put their own mark in masterpieces they take home – in a warm, relaxed and welcoming environment.
KIDS BENEFIT THROUGH ART IN SO MANY WAYS:
- Boosts self-confidence
- Promotes curiosity and encourages knowledge gathering
- Develops their imagination and creative thinking
- Improves their social skills, making friends and getting on with other children
- Helps them express their emotions
- Builds problem-solving skills
- Teaches them how to search for solutions
- Learns that must focus to achieve goals
- Experience the benefits of making decisions
- Develops fine motor skills and builds pre- writing skills
- Values aesthetics
- Art encourages Neural Connections
- Sees other point of views
“ART HAS THE ROLE IN EDUCATION OF HELPING CHILDREN BECOME LIKE THEMSELVES INSTEAD OF MORE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.” – Sydney Gurewitz Clemens